Spectator races will be arranged on 1st, 3rd and 4th of October. Same terrain of the World Cup will be used for the Public Race. Moreover another races will be arranged on September 27th at Villa Contarini, one of the biggest and beautiful villas in Venetian region (located in Piazzola sul Brenta, 80 km from the event center).
Sunday 4th will be valid as Regional Middle Championship of Veneto, Trentino and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Preliminary timing for the spectators’ races is as follows:
- Sunday, 27th September 14.00 – 18.00 (Piazzola sul Brenta)
- Thursday, 1st October 11.00 – 13.00
- Saturday, 3rd October 11.00 – 13.00
- Sunday, 4th October 10.00 – 12.00
- M-12, M-14, M-16, M-18, M21Elite, M21B, M35, M45, M55, M65, M70;
- W-12, W-14, W-16, W-18, W21Elite, W21B, W35, W45, W55, W65, W70.
Beginners, Direct Short and Direct Long courses will be also provided for the ones who will enter on the day of the race.
Entry deadline will be at 23.59 of Sunday 27th September 2020. Entry fee is € 7.00 for all the classes.
More detailed information will be published during spring 2020.